Construction worker dies after eating black licorice

The following video is brought to you courtesy of the ABC News YouTube Channel. Click the video below to watch it now.

The 54-year-old died after consuming a bag and a half of the licorice everyday for a few weeks throwing his electrolytes off causing cardiac arrest. ABC News’ Andrea Fujii has the story.

SUBSCRIBE to ABC NEWS: https://bit.ly/2vZb6yP
Watch More on http://abcnews.go.com/
LIKE ABC News on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/abcnews
FOLLOW ABC News on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/abc”

ABCNews

ABCNews

Leave a Reply

Recent Posts