As renowned serial killer Kenneth McDuff awaits going to trial for two horrific murders, investigative television reporter, Robert Riggs, breaks the story that corruption in the Texas parole system allowed the notorious killer to be released from prison and back out on the streets. McDuff’s case resulted in widespread changes to the Texas criminal justice laws, known as the “McDuff Laws”. When McDuff goes on trial, his story creates a media sensation and results in two death sentences for the paroled killer. McDuff becomes the first person in history to be condemned to die by three Texas juries. This Fox Nation special lays out the full timeline of what went wrong and allowed a sadistic killer to roam the streets. #FreedToKill #TrueCrime #FoxNation #FoxJustice
Watch the full series, ‘Freed to Kill,’ here on Fox Nation: https://bit.ly/3u3kdsL
– Give Fox Nation a try for FREE! Sign up for one of our annual plans & your first month is on us!
– OR pay month-to-month! Sign up and get your first month for just 99¢!
Find out more about our plans here: https://bit.ly/2Ji8pLS
What is Fox Nation?
Fox Nation is an entertainment streaming service with unmatched access to exclusive shows featuring your favorite FOX hosts and unapologetically patriotic content. Get the app that America is Streaming.
– Follow Fox Nation on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFOXNation/
– Follow Fox Nation on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxnation/
– Follow Fox Nation on Twitter: https://twitter.com/foxnation/
– Subscribe to Fox Nation on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/foxnation/
Love Fox Nation? Get your gear here: https://shop.foxnews.com/fox-nation-gear/