Right This Moment, Your Home and Family Could Be a Target for Thieves and Criminals – Do You Know How to Protect Yourself?
I’m Not Talking About Everyday Standby Answers Like
“Yeah, I Have a Gun” or “Sure, My Dog Will Bark…” I’m Asking –
Do You REALLY Know How to Protect Yourself?[divider_bar]Insert Your Text Here[/divider_bar]
The truth is, 95% of today’s homeowners don’t. And it’s not something to be ashamed of or embarrassed about. You’ve probably just never been taught.
Well, that’s about to change – right now.
What if You Could Nearly Completely Eliminate Your Chances of Having Your Home Broken into? What Would That Kind of Certainty Be Worth to You?[divider_bar]Insert Your Text Here[/divider_bar]
A home burglary occurs somewhere in the United States every X seconds. Approximately $XX,XXX worth of goods are stolen on average. That’s not to mention the emotional toll it can have on your family.
And if you think you’re safe just because your doors and windows are locked – I’ve got news for you: thieves can circumvent those security latches and bolts in seconds.
Now what are you going to do?
That’s where (Product) comes in. An invaluable resource for homeowners, this XX page guide details everything you need to know to keep your home and your loved ones safe from harm in the event of a break-in.
This guide is broken down into three parts – all equally important:
Keeping your home from looking like a target is the first step. Thieves are on the lookout for easy access, so they can get in and out quickly. Would your home pass that test? You may be surprised at how simple it is to break in…
- Can your door withstand being kicked down? Most decorative doors can’t hold for long. Learn what you need to maximize your protection and deter would-be thieves
- Stupid mistakes homeowners make that leave them vulnerable (You won’t believe how simple some of these things are…and we ALL do them). These eye-opening revelations are sure to leave you thinking, “I had no idea that burglars could use THAT!”
- Where to hide guns, money, jewelry and other valuables – A reformed criminal shares detailed insights in a one-on-one interview
- Are home burglary systems worth it? Should you get a real security camera or a fake one? Learn the shocking truth and save hundreds of dollars.
- Does your family know what to do in an emergency? Learn how to create an escape plan and exactly what to say to the 911 operator to get help fast. (Ideal for families with young children!)
- What do burglars look for when casing a home? It’s not that ritzy car in the driveway…In fact, you may be surprised at what labels a home as an “easy” target…
Once An Intruder is Inside…
The thief (or thieves) have gotten inside. What should you do? Confront them? Hide? Here’s what’s inside this must-have section:
- Keeping yourself and your children safe – where to go and how to react if the thief hasn’t seen you. (This information could save lives!)
- How to encounter an intruder – How to minimize your chances of startling the burglar and being shot (or killed) in the process.
- What to have with you when in hiding (You won’t want to miss this part!)
How To Defend Yourself
The criminal has a gun or other weapon and intends to use it to get what he wants. The police are on their way but lives could be changed in an instant. Can you protect yourself and your loved ones in a split-second?
- Which handguns, rifles and shotguns are best for home defense? We looked at guns that were easy to use, safe to handle and protected from accidental discharge. See which ones topped our list.
- Going beyond the gun: Using knives, pepper spray and other self-defense weapons effectively.
- How to turn everyday objects into painful weapons –When you need to protect yourself, and fast, look around you. You’d be surprised at what can be used as a weapon – with devastating effects when handled correctly!
- Special tips for the elderly – Senior citizens are often the targets of thieves and criminals. Don’t make your age your weakness – Use these techniques to make the thug think twice about robbing you or your home!
Now, You’re Probably Asking “What’s This Going to Cost Me?”
But a Better Question Would Be – “What Will This Cost Me if I Don’t Act?”[divider_bar]Insert Your Text Here[/divider_bar]
Sure, you can keep on living your life and hoping your home and your family never becomes victims of such a horrendous and life-changing event. Or you can be proactive about being safe and turn your home into a fortress and give your family the safety and security they need to act quickly in the event of an emergency.
I had planned to price (Your Product) at $29, but I had second thoughts about it because I wanted to get this material into the hands of as many people as possible who could benefit from it – and I didn’t want price to be what stopped them from taking action.
So you won’t be paying $29 today. You won’t even pay $19 or even $10 — I’ve priced (Product Name) at just $9 for a limited time, making sure nothing stands in the way of keeping your home and family safe.
[high_impact_btn_order_now link=”#” + target=”_self”] [/high_impact_btn_order_now]
No matter where you live, the odds of burglary and related crimes are too important to ignore. Don’t gamble with the lives of your loved ones. Take steps today to turn off that big “Rob Me!” neon sign on your home, and put up a protective shield that makes burglars think twice about breaking in.
Plus, Act Today and Get These Two Valuable
[ Image Here ]
These two guides are a must-have for anyone who uses the Internet. And if you’re reading this page – that means you. Every day, cyber-criminals around the world steal personal, private and financial data – including your identity, credit card numbers, bank account numbers and more.
And if you think your antivirus program is doing enough to protect you – think again. These programs are only designed for certain types of threats – and no program can completely protect against identity theft and cybercrime.
[ Image Here ]
These home security videos go deeper in depth to show you how to secure your home and protect your family in the event of a break-in. Get step-by-step information that could save your life!
At just $9, you’ll pay less than a typical fast-food meal for three – and get information that protects your home and loved ones (and won’t go straight to your waistline!) Isn’t that a small price to pay for your peace of mind and well-being?